Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Okay, so I was gone for a while, and I came back and found the Anonymous forum. My first thought was that there was finally a place for FW players to act equally as stupid as #chan morons, and I couldn’t decide if this was a good or bad thing. So, I checked out the Anon forums, and quickly discovered that they were governed by the same rules as everything else; in other words, the only novel aspect of the Anon forum is that it’s anonymous. Great, fine, people can say whatever they want within site rules without having fingers pointed.

...except that was already happening everywhere else. From what I can tell, the Anon forums are actually weaker in comparison to the rest of the site, because the pseudo-personal attacks (and some real personal attacks) are so much less fun without the potential for tit-for-tat. As one anonymous post stated, it was as fun as listening to a 5-year-old being a “potty mouth”. (****, I can’t even give them credit for quoting them!) The reason #chan bumholes are fun to **** with is that literally ANYTHING goes. If there are rules, it’s more fun to **** with them when you know who they are.

So… is there anyone who has found great joy in the Anonymous forum that I’m missing? I’d love to be convinced of why it’s a great addition, but from what I can tell all it does is siphon the comedy from the other forums and water it down.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!