Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Religions have caused more evil than they’ve done good

Kind of hard (read impossible) to accurately say given that we cannot agree on a definition for Good and Evil. Not to mention the fallacy involved with claiming “Had there been no religion then the world would be better”

Back to Pascal though, I try to be Good for a Log in to see images! list of reasons I won’t get into and personally I think that if there is a God (I’m Agnostic) and he looks at me and the end of my life and says “Well you were Good, but your Good deeds were not done through me/in my name/whatever religious reason. Therefore you are damned.” Then I say that God is an bumhole not worthy of my love or respect in the first place.

Of course with so many different possibilities and beliefs about what God is or might be, you may very well upset him by trying to game the system Pascal.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!