Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

CFlam

Avatar: 130806 2010-02-07 19:05:45 -0500

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I have not played Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Four Swords, or Phantom Hourglbum. Therefor, my list is this:

OCARINA OF TIME – Obvious win is obvious. I call for remake on Wii or next gen.

ORACLE OF SEASONS – First Zelda game I ever played. I would really like to see a remake of both Oracle games.

ORACLE OF AGES – Second Zelda game I ever played.

MAJORA’S MASK – The “Empire Strikes Back” of Zelda. Could be really interesting if remade for the Wii, especially with the transformation masks.

A LINK TO THE PAST – Fourth Zelda game I ever played. One of the first 2 GBA games I bought. The other was DBZ: Legacy of Goku II. Two of the best purchases I’ve made in my life.

THE MINISH CAP – not my favorite storyline, but good gameplay.

LINK’S AWAKENING – Third Zelda game I ever played. Not the best gameplay, but it’s graphics and gameplay set the stage for the Oracle games.

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA – Epic, but not my favorite.

THE ADVENTURE OF LINK – There’s a reason they went back to the original eagle view for the rest of the 2D games.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!