Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

man-man Posted:

That’s my point… these guys are p awesome for watching their stuff turn into other stuff to tell us the results, but it won’t be terribly helpful to know that one out of dozens of items turned into something good.

Well, I’m hoping CZ put a good deal of effort into the decay/reward system, and it works the same way as it did for the ‘roids (where it’ll notify you that it went bad right on the main page), and maybe even say “THE *ITEM* DECAYED/PROGRESSED INTO…”; that’d be the best way for CZ to have handled it, imo.

Since I have around 1000 junk items, I can’t really write down each one and record the exact results, but whenever some of them start to decay/progress, I’ll post what I got and whether or not it said what was the original form. Hopefully it’ll be pretty easy to tell what it originally was if it doesn’t directly say.

Will report with results Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!