Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Alright. To put it bluntly, your equipment sucks. Beast0r cables are old hat. Your Pruneserv sucks more than your mum. You are now low man on the totem pole.

“But how do I get access to all that sweet episode 3 gear when I’m too cheap to pay for the acess?” I hear you ask. Well, fear not, I and Kyoubai (and a bit of flezz) can help.

Right now, even as you’re reading this, the hardware you need is waiting. Just follow the conveniently adjacent link, place a bid higher than the reserve of 700,000 , and you’ll be in the running. To be even extra nice, I’ve given it a buyout price of 1,100,000 . Do me proud with this auction, and I might put some more, better hardware up for you cheap scabs. Let bidding commence!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!