Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Fran Posted:

I’ve stated my opinion early on this post. I think it’s unfair to make us pay for something people have been asking for ages (more toolbar slots), but I’m fine with it as long as we don’t have to pay the price of a whole new episode.

You don’t need to pull a space**** on me. It was a joke post.

I’m not even close to space****. I am, however, frustrated with people thinking that just because they asked for something, they shouldn’t have to pay for it. If you asked Bandaney to make a drawing of something you really want to hang in your house, do you think she should do that for free just because you’ve been asking her to for a year or so? There’s time and money that goes into this. It’s a business.

Let’s go a different way. You really want a particular movie on DVD that’s not out yet. You call the local video store every day for a month asking if they have it in stock. They finally get it. Do you think they’re going to give it to you for free just because you’ve been asking for it? It’s just not how businesses work.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!