Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Drakodan

Avatar: 57623 2010-05-29 20:03:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

megazeroexe Posted:

The new .moar interface and the expandable/resizable bar in forums is pretty nice, can’t lie.

Would I ever PAY for this? **** no. You pay for Expansions, not Patches. I bought/preordered Episode 3, because it’s a whole new expansion pack (basically), I shouldn’t have to pay for a patch that makes it better and more user friendly. Any other game, there’s patches released to fix problems/revise in game systems, and you don’t pay for them because if you bought the game, you should have the fixes/minor updates and upgrades free.

tl;dr: Charging for minor updates that just make the game easier without adding any real new content is milking money from people who actually bought all the Episodes.

Not a troll, btw. Log in to see images!

I have to say, I agree. We’ve established now that there are a group of users who are willing to pay for both new Episodes, so charging for a patch is a bit unfair.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!