Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

So I finally got around to getting myself one of these “alt” things. The point of that being to play Ep3 on release, but also take part in scully’s dom contest.

In the name of that, I’ve blitzed my way through Ep1 and 2 with bought forum visits, question is… as a cheater, will that alt earn peens for doing peenworthy things in the story of Ep3? bumuming there are such things. ‘Cause if I can find out where the peens are (or where they aren’t) before playing through with my main character, then all the better…

Edit: Also, what happens to auctions set to end during the downtime? Do the timers get put on hold while the server’s offline? (I think my Duke Nukem Screenshot auction is due to end pretty much dead on 9:00EST, and the Left Ventricle Piercing is about 2 hours after that, wouldn’t want them to lose bidding time because of the update)

man-man edited this message on 01/19/2010 7:07PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!