Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

DarkShade Posted:

i dont know what you think but I think swine is a little strange.

i mean, be serious!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!??!? is he really swine? if yes… that freaks me out a little Log in to see images!

but i think he is a gentlemen. Log in to see images! well is he? please swine reply in this thread, say something because I always enjoy seeing your avatar when u post k?

so thoughts about swine?

One, We’re all strange. To quote Lewis Carroll’s famous cat “We’re *all* mad here.”

Two, Am I really swine? Well, whom else would I be? Unless you’re being literal, then I ask “are you really darkshade?”. And if so, Shade as in “Phantom” or Shade as in “darkness”? And if it’s the last bit, isn’t that a bit redundant? Really, It’s just a pseudonym or “handle” or what-have-you.

As for the “gentleman” bit; I’ll let you decide. I’d like to think so. But, a lot of things I’ve done in my life prove myself wrong in that regards.

My thoughts on swine? **** that guy. Personally, he can go **** himself.

swines quest

S for Swine

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!