Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

I stopped after whichever generation Gold/Silver was. Played Red, played Gold, briefly raged at the fact that the “only in Blue” and “only in Silver” monsters overlapped a lot. Played Snap and Stadium on the N64… good ol’ N64, home of the best Mario Kart game I’ve played (haven’t played Wii, but I doubt I’m going to) and a damn good Smash Bros. too

Came close to actually completing Gold – probably would have done if not for the catridge-failure of a friend of mine who had Silver; internal battery died, lost their saved game before they were able to trade some Silver-exclusive ones over.

Then again I have a feeling I may have used some cheats to get the other starting monsters, some special ones from Red/Blue, maybe those 3 special dog ones from G/S too, so completing it wouldn’t have been entirely legit.

And that is the story of me and the Pokemon games. The end.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!