Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Malaise Posted:

Scully I’m surprised nobody answered your point about delaying the new season but I will. As Spacey noted somewhere else, not everyone will purchase episode 3, certainly not immediately – it isn’t fair to cancel domination for those people just so the rest of us can do something else for 3 weeks.

I wasn’t really thinking of the non-episode buying players as I would be shocked if very many “end game” players without episode 2 play Dom in any sort of regular and/or serious way.

I was more concerned with the advantage players with huge stables of alts would have. I have a large quantity of alts to cycle through whenever I want to play Dom regardless of what my other characters are doing. Obviously a player with tons of alts who cycles them all will have zero sacrifice playing Ep 3, but a player with 5 or fewer will run well over a month behind.

I don’t think it’s a huge deal. Every season has some weird thing that sets one group or another at a weird advantage/disadvantage.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!