Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

scully Posted:

The questions everyone will want answered:

1. Will the final week be a double medal week?

2. Will the new season start immediately following?

The comment:

If your intent is to allow people to play Episode 3 you have chosen the worst possible ending date for this season as people who are playing dom competitively will retain their streaks and not play Episode 3 until the season ends. They will then play out Episode 3, giving the new season a 3 – 4 week dead space where no one is playing at all.

The pretty please:

Don’t start the new season immediately following the end of the old season. Give it at least 3 weeks. When that happened after Episode 2 it set the whole season askew.

Scully I’m surprised nobody answered your point about delaying the new season but I will. As Spacey noted somewhere else, not everyone will purchase episode 3, certainly not immediately – it isn’t fair to cancel domination for those people just so the rest of us can do something else for 3 weeks.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!