Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

wtfmcnuggets

Avatar: 104315 Sat Apr 11 13:02:16 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i finally grew a male reproductive organ

thanks for replying and announcing an end date to the season. congrats on getting ep 3 done, and i’m happy that you plan on addressing domination next.

Evil Trout Posted:

I’m also interested in improving the process — why was it that after a week or two of Domination enhancements most people felt the game was worse?

you mean the gameplay enhancements? i’ve been around for over a year now and i don’t recall any dom enhancements. unless you mean this list, most of which still has not been implemented, besides the new lemon which i think we all appreciate. the other gameplay enhancements just make a tedious task more annoying imo. sure it makes the gameplay more interesting, but typically once people start playing dom, the fun of pwning forums has p much been exhausted. but whatever, the true problem lies with vanilla, because it takes forever to do a solo raid now.

How can we have more themes? How can we have seasons end on a regular and predictable time frame?

plenty of themes already exist. all you really need to do is say “hey guys, next week is a theme week!” then choose one of the themes you already have coded, and during the dom blackout, implement that code. and poof! more theme weeks. before the last two seasons, i believe dom seasons lasted 20 weeks. seems like a reasonable amount of time. if you don’t like 20, decide on another number, announce it and stick with it.

klan vanilla is a fun aspect of dom. it brings people together and removes a lot of the monotony of the solo vanilla raid. there are lots of ideas in the domination advisory board forum as to how this could be fixed. perhaps if we had another “raiders of the lost scoops” theme week, and people tried raiding in the current conditions, we’d generate more ideas about how to fix klan vanilla.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!