Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

ERECTILE_DEATH Posted:

I vote yes on double medals. I don’t see the harm in it

Here’s how it tends to go – and I’ll use me as a real example:

I’m at 8 medals for the season without playing a whole hell of a lot. I tend to play the strategy of finishing a streak, not playing for a few weeks to drop into lower brackets and build my streak. Pull a tie or two when I’m finishing the 60 streak to bump me into the upper brackets, hit my 100 streak and pull another medal or two. That’s probably 3 or 4 medals right there. I think I’ve run three streaks this entire dom season.

Now let’s say we have double medals. I have the chance to set myself up for a decent last week with three week’s notice. I might pull 1 or 2 medals in the meantime, but ideally, I’m gonna bide my time, not get anything and slip even lower into a ties bracket. Pull my best streak possible and get up to 6 medals for it, making my season total up to 14.

Now I’ve blasted by all except for a few people that HAVE been playing every week and worked their bumes off to get where they are.

Some people are ok with that, some aren’t. But that’s what double medals does.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!