Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

So I bought a few extra BPs and I have noticed I have enough BPs for EP3. Well, why not a contest?

The person who embarbumes itself the most according to me and my judges will get 100 BP for EP3 access. Choices are on our own discretion, so you can shut the **** up if you don’t like it. I don’t care.

You can do whatever the **** you want as long as it’s embarbuming, this thread is already tagged with NSFW. If you’re going to make a video or post a picture of yourself, please say it’s you on the picture or video or else your entry will be disqualified. Pictures and videos have a higher chance of winning since a video of someone peeing in the middle of the ground in a shopping center is usually funnier than a snarky post on Flamebate.

Entries should be posted on this thread, else what would be the point of this contest? Embarbuming yourself isn’t fun when you hide it from the public.

I might have some consolation prizes, but don’t hold your breath.

Judges are FunJelly, Somebody, Johnald the Robot and ghax on the #pizzaparty IRC. Our criteria will most likely be what makes us laugh the most.

Contest ends at the 20th, on 00:00 EST, so you have a little more than a week to do it. If the site is down at the time, for EP3 maintenance, I’ll give the BPs to you as soon as the site is up. If we feel the contest doesn’t have enough entries, this contest will be extended till the 25th, same end time.

Trolling on this thread is allowed, feel free to laugh at entires as much as you want.

DID A SMALL EDIT FOR A SPELLING ERROR: don’t feel =! feel. The toxx post is unaltered.

Fran edited this message on 01/12/2010 5:32PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!