Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

scully Posted:

Hire another person? Do you people actually think you donate enough to suggest the things you are suggesting? Living wage for Toronto is 35k a year. CZ needs about $100 a day to support 1 person at the rate. That of course doesn’t include game maintenance costs.

The timing on this is ridiculously unreasonable.

The single dom priority right now, the only thing reasonable to ask, is that CZ let people know when the season is ending (odds are solid for release of Ep 3 based on past) and then announce in advance that the new season will not be starting for several weeks to give people time to play Episode 3.

Who are you calling You People?

I think that Amasius made a valid suggestion that doing the prep work on what needs to be fixed can and should be done now with the understanding that nothing will be implemented until after Episode 3.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!