Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Styzzyx

Level 27 Hacker

“1337”

Hey, guys! I have a Lvl. 4 Elven Rogue in my weekly D&D game, and I can’t decide what I should do. Should I go pure rogue for the skills, multi in bumbumin for poison and spells, or multi in fighter for the bonus feats I could use? (leaning toward fighter)

If it helps, my stats are as follows: 15 STR, 21 DEX, 14 CON, 18 INT, 15 WIS, and 16 CHA. I’m an elf, and I took the feats Combat Expertise and Improved Feint; I’m a melee build. I’ve got a rapier and a +2 Longsword I managed to nab from a store, and a pair of Slippers of Spiderclimbing my DM ruled that once they activate, they stay on for 10 minutes then shut off *grumble*. I’ve maxed oout (7 ranks in) the basic thief skills: Bluff, Disable Device, Disguise, Hide, Jump, Listen, Move Silently, Open Lock, Search, Sleight of Hand, Spot, and Use Rope. (kinky)

It’s obviously a 3.5 game, but our DM is ruling nothing from any books other than Player’s Handbook, DMG, or MM. D: Any help would be appreciated, I don’t want to suck.

P.S. I really, REALLY suck at rolling. D: Also, I’m secretly Lawful Evil.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!