Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

handofg0d Posted:

Theme week aside they can at least “announce” a season end. Surely that proves no risk to the server Log in to see images!

Yeah… I forgot about that part of the post… that’s what happens when I rely on my memory Log in to see images! Totally with the rest of the crowd on that one!

Amasius Posted:

Sure, ET doesn’t have time for dom atm but once E3 is released and all bugs are fixed everything should be ready so that he just has to code whatever Bingebot and us domfabulous persons in the dom advisory board have planned. To bad that bingebot disappeared and the dom advisory board is dead for months now, so if Bingebot hasn’t worked out something on his own in his coffin a lot of time is wasted. Log in to see images!

I’m not saying any of the OP is a bad idea… you know me better than that. I’m just trying to consider all the aspects. In a way, it sucks that the advisory board died the way it did and as quickly as it did. It would be good to have a jumping off point for when the focus does turn to dom.

On the other hand, playing dom despite the degree of monotony has given at least some of us a fairly fresh perspective on dom. I know it has for me, anyway.

Don’t get me wrong – yes, I want a season end date. I want raids to be fixed. I want dom to be fun again. I guess I’m just coming at it from a slightly different angle. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!