Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Ummmm. Well. Uhhhh.

I dismissed this game completely at first. “lol an action game with a hot, sbumy chick who has magical powers lololololol *turns up elitist nose*” Then. “Oh wait, it’s by Platinum Games AKA Ex-Clover Team AKA Okami, God Hand, Viewtiful Joe, Mad World.” “Oh wow, the designer behind Devil May ****ing Cry is on the team for this game. Huh. I **** on my earlier cynicism.”

I’m a huge, I mean HUGE Devil May Cry fan. I love how very special the whole story of each game is, love how it doesn’t give a single crap about making much sense, and just does a bunch of ridiculous **** for the hell of it. Not even mentioning the generally satisfying, hard-as-**** and deep gameplay which rewards experimentation with different combos, styles, and customization.

BAYONETTA MAKES DEVIL MAY CRY’S STUPIDLY AWESOME ACTION SEQUENCES LOOK BLAND. I AM NOT KIDDING.

I’ve only played 2 levels so naturally I’m not too deep into the combo elements & various weapon types like I was in DMC3, but right from the get-go you have a ****load of different attacks available, far more than your average DMC game. It’s not quite as difficult YET (ie. haven’t met any Cerberus-equivalent yet for those who remember that ****er), but it’s very well balanced.

I’m going to show you guys 4 videos. Keep in mind, these videos are all the PROLOGUE, this is before the game EVEN PROPERLY STARTS.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!