Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Got them all except Forumbuildr Alpha, including both Itembuildr peens (got those several times over). Design Guyz was one of the first I had, the rest took longer. Mostly by picking one thing to focus on for that week and packing the section out with as many subs as I could come up with in the first not-too-many hours of submissions opening. Then coming back a bit later and using up as many subs as I could come up with anything funny for.

I figure if 80% of the things on the page are mine, at least for a while, and people tend to up/down vote according to some proportion that seems fair to them (pure speculation, but it seems natural to want to upvote the better ones, even if all the options are pretty bad), then the better ones of mine are going to get some upvotes by virtue of being the best of a non-wonderful bunch.

That and I can be pretty funny when I’m in the place for it… and a mix of sarcasm and surrealism being faux-insulting and being “random” seems to do well on forumbuildr (evidence: got most of the FB peens on the first week of focusing on that section) Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!