Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

Are you sick of all these homosexuals making a discrace of your values and your morals and are you fed up with all these homosexual (emos) crying about how they have aids from being homosexuals and the depraived sinners talking about illisit sexual things ruining the sacred act of bonding and love between a man and wife?

What about all these people who are using foul language and black “culture” to make you offended well I am offended. too.

So that is why you should join me and my alliance for the traditional faimily values we are commited to holding these people accountable and making them aware that they are not welcome and that also we are sick of their hate speech that is so vile against our moral beliefs they are imoral and i and we are sick of this so join us and we can have civilize discussion privately and we can also be heard our voices are louder together so join us and we can make a difference and protest and stand up for our rights to not be devalued. thank you

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!