Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

Walt Whitman Posted:

I think I could turn and live with animals,

they’re so placid and self-contained,

I stand and look at them long and long.

They do not sweat and whine about their condition,

They do not lie awake in the dark and weep for their sins,

They do not make me sick discussing their duty to God,

Not one is dissatisfied,

not one is demented with the mania of owning things,

Not one kneels to another,

nor to his kind that lived thousands of years ago,

Not one is respectable or unhappy over the whole earth.

I, like Walt, have been Enlightened by my knowledge of the Beasts. They are such Benevolent, Noble things, living only in their Means and following Humble instinct— not like Man who squabbles and Rapes the Mother. As Takatoka says in his Glorious essay Animal Spirit Guides “Humankind knew if they attempted to conquer Mother Earth, they would bring great suffering upon themselves. Man knew that Nature was not ‘wild’ and hostile but was a benevolent friend. Then, by a twist of organized religious dogma, many began to think humans are the greatest and most important part of creation and they saw Nature as ‘fallen’ and sinful and returned to Mother for guidance. Man has attempted to divorce ourselves from Nature to the detriment of all creation.”

I would like to Converse with all of you who have realized your Sin, or encourage you to contemplate your Aspects.

A spirit guide is not necessarily always an animal. A spirit guide can be anything in Creation that speaks to a person through dreams, physical appearance, magnetic resonance (vibration); or by signs, symbols, words, or any other method or means of communication. A spirit guide can be clouds in the sky or the wind; it could be a horse or a caterpillar; it could be anything that speaks to the person — to the heart and soul.” – Takatoka

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!