Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I will split my resolution in two: the Forumwarz part and the IRL one.

Forumwarz:

– I want to find a way, whatever it is, to buy BP. It’s not that I’m fed up with entering ****ty contests for them, but Forumwarz actually is, despite all the jokes about it, a fabulous game. It deserves 10 bucks Log in to see images!

– I want to get to level 35 and become a bit more active on Flamebate. The community is just as awesome as the game.

IRL:

– It’d be great if I could enjoy myself at the New Year’s Eve party, because it continues next year too Log in to see images!

– Surprisingly, I actually want not to be a complete failure in school. I have some big dreams and I don’t want to ruin them by, say, playing Forumwarz too much.

– I want the OP to realize we’re called ‘Forumwarriorz’...but that’s for this year. I also want him to quote for toxx, because it’s an awesome contest and I could really use 100 BP.

– Stop stealing giraffe erotica. Yeah, of course I’m joking, but at least I made you think how giraffe erotica actually looks like.

That’s all for now, I’ll add some more if I think of them.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!