Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Blu3Schnauzer

Avatar: 16117 Sun Feb 22 17:55:30 -0500 2009

[Fetal Alcohol Pupp-
ets
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

With a new year upon us and some spare BP lying around, I have decided to make a blatant e-peen grab help my fellow ForumWarzians…er, ForumWarzers…you guys focus on your goals for the year to come.

The idea is simple: share your New Year’s Resolution for 2010. And none of that “My resolution is not to have a resolution” bull****. It can be in-game or real life, I’m not picky.

The more effort put into explaining it, the better your chances are. Just saying it is fine if that’s all that needs be done, but you can also write a short essay, draw a crappy picture in MS Paint, or anything else you can think of if its something a little more commonplace. If you choose to get creative, it should be not be someone else’s creative, like posting someone else’s artwork or linking to a Youtube video someone else made. Those entries will be summarily ignored.

The winner is the person with the most well-thought out long-term goals and desire to use the New Year to improve themselves. Or the person who makes me laugh the hardest…that works, too. The prize: 100 slightly-stale but perfectly viable Brownie Points that you can use to pre-order the bright, shiny new Episode 3, prank the hell out of someone, or selfishly hoard away like a weird BP miser. The deadline: January 1st rollover (as in the one that takes place the morning of January 1st).

So, um, yeah…free BP. Post away!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!