Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shynrix

Avatar: 218584 2009-12-30 03:21:17 -0500

[Scewp Trewp]

Level 67 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

hello frenz~

My name is Shynrix and I have a tip4u

I wrestled with not telling you guys this for days, literally. I thought~ But then everyone will have these antifreeze scoops, Ill never win medals, everything will cost more cause everyone will have more money. But eventually I decided, more people will be happy!

And so, from reading over some of the other blackjack threads, some people think he cheats, some people say streaky or w/e

What Im going to tellz you, has never failed me, if done RIGHT~

first, heres the picture/guide

http://i50.tinypic.com/x5qkib.jpg

Idk if this is the best way, but i found it, and it works for me

now~ teh trick

and btw, it doesnt seem to work fantastically except on this site, other blackjack games, not so much

Bet 5000, if win, play 5000 again, if lose, play 10000

If Bet 10000, and win, play 5000, if lose, play 25000

Either way win or lose at 25000, you play 5000 after

DO NOT BREAK RULE OF STEP 3

Early on in the theorizing days I use to do this, id be like~ oh well~ theres not much chance ill lose 4 times in a row, and ill recoop some of my losses

but one time i did this 3x and said F it, im going to keep going @ 25k til i break even

I played like 75 more hands and didnt.

Just follow the plan, its been over a week going now for me and everyday im up at least 75k, usually 100k, today 200k (but i was a bit lucky with a couple double downs~) as long as I play to 10 scoops.

I’m not going to guarantee this or anything~ but its been more than 7 straight days, I’m pretty certain it works~

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!