Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ZoDa

Avatar: 92205 Mon Feb 16 13:10:34 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

FalCoN Posted:

Yes, boys and girls, you’ve heard right! Exactly 365 days ago, Grey Goose Mafiosi Inc. launched what easily became one of the most remarkable contests in Forumwarz’ history:

GGM’s IRL Camwhore Contest!

Other than making GGM become the very first klan with The Big Give, said contest also greatly contributed to the reputation of the young klan. It’s safe to say that GGM wouldn’t be the same without it, and who knows if our journey would have been paved with as many great moments if it wasn’t for this contest. To thank everybody who remained faithful to us and to look back at one whole year full of awesomeness, I decided to keep the tradition alive. (Yes, I am aware that it seems very unlikely that the outcome of this contest will be comparable the original one, but I don’t mind.)

Same story as last year: GGM’s highly regarded klan analysts have taken a look at the klan’s demographic structure once again. This time, they came to the conclusion that it’s absolutely perfect. However, in our relentless pursuit of perfection, we refuse to settle for status quo. If you don’t go forward, you go backwards.

We challenge you sexy people out there: Take your chance and become Bandaney’s successor as GGM’s IRL Camwhore!

The rules are still simple, yet slightly different:

1) A valid submission is a photo of yourself that fulfils at least one of these requirements:

– “Grey Goose Mafiosi”, “GGM is sexy!”, “GGM FOREVER” or “I love GGM” written on a piece of paper

– “Grey Goose Mafiosi”, “GGM is sexy!”, “GGM FOREVER” or “I love GGM” written on your body

– a Grey Goose bottle is involved

It is also necessary that the photo is about you and not about something else eventhough you are allowed to use any setting and objects you want to use as long as you’re in the spotlight. Other than that, there are no restrictions. Anyone can participate, male or female (women will most likely have better chances of winning though). It’s not necessary to be a member of GGM or to be willing to join.

2) Only max. four different photo submissions per participant.

3) A Grey Goose Mafiosi committee will decide on the BP-winning submissions. There are no key criteria for a succesful photo. Try to be cute, try to be naughty, try to be funny, try to be original – it’s up to you. If we like it, we’ll reward you!

4) The participant who wins this contest will be rewarded 100 Brownie Points. However, this contest has no fixed BP limit, so the best submission is not the only one that is going to win. In fact, we are going to reward all submissions we really like with a random amount of BP. So if your photo meets our requirements for a potential GGM IRL Camwhore, it is quite likely that we will appreciate it by sending you a few BP. If I remember correctly, we gave out a total of 22 (old) BP last year, that’s equal to 330 new BP.

5) Special bonus: If you’re a really naughty girl and submit a NSFW photo, you will be rewarded 50 additional BP without relation to the main contest. The contingent herefore is not restricted (yet). Be aware that each participant can only get the NSFW bonus once! The definition that applies to this contest is similar to what would make a movie become R-rated in the US (visible nipples, etc.).

6) Your contest submission should be sent to me, FalCoN, (or to ZoDa) via Tubmail to ensure that all participants are being treated equally. All submissions will be posted in this thread after the deadline has pbumed.

7) The contest ends seven days after the public release of Forumwarz Episode 3 at 11:59 PM EDT.

8) Our Corporate Photoshop Expert will recognize if you maliciously used any digital tricks to deceive us and reserves the right to disqualify you. However, it is not forbidden to digitally enhance or modify your submission as long as the key requirements are met by the original photo. Feel free to post both the enhanced version and the original (will only count as one submission).

Good luck to all participants!

ZoDa edited this message on 01/04/2010 1:19PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!