Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

Hey Binge, long time no see.

Obviously nothing has happened with the dom advisory board or any of the changes we discussed in a long, long time. Now I know that ep 3 comes first and all but we haven’t even done a THEME WEEK in over 5 months http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/38713-domination-theme-week-july-8! That wouldn’t even require coding, correct? I mean if we used the themes we have used previously. Also the one thing that I believe everyone agreed on was that we would like to know in advance when a season will end.

So here is my proposal:

First, make every 4th week a Theme week. Hell even if it was just Fiesta every time at least it would be something. Second, set the length of seasons in advance. I would suggest 20 weeks each but whatever, just pick a number and go with it. Allow us to use a little long term strategy.

There, two changes – no real effort. Can you make this happen please?

I apologise in advance to the family of Bingebot if it turns out that he really is dead this time.

Malaise

PS Is it time that you consider whether you want to continue with domination? Maybe it is time to think about retiring and just handing it over to me. Food for thought. No pressure.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!