Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Styzzyx

Level 27 Hacker

“1337”

You know what the funny **** is? I got cursed in tonight’s session so that I stun everyone around me when I speak, so my spellcasting ability is null and void, because we can’t find anyone of high enough level to cast remove curse. So, I nerfed him, and rolled up a TOTAL WIN ROGUE instead.

He’s got insane Use Rope Sleight of Hand and Hide skill, AND slippers of spiderclimbing. :3 So, I nab a lady’s goodies, run up a wall and onto a high roof, disguise myself, come back down, and bet the money against the person that I can’t find their money. Run off, come back, give them the purse, get it all, and a couple extra from them in the process. Log in to see images!

Oh, also going with Improved Feint with a +8 Bluff so I add my Sneak Attack every time I attack: +6 to-hit for 3d6+3 damage every round, as long as my Bluff succeeds. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!