Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Manphin Posted:

Hi Phil. I am the Manphin. The evolutionary step between mere humans and the great majestic dolphin. Me and a few of my manimal buddies have had this pesky problem with people wanting to be bumociated with us. You see, we are cultural elite. A step above the human race. But no some other non-humans are stepping in on our turf, trying to lay claim that they too are manimals, when really they are just other non-humans. Trolls, Orcs, Gnomes, etc. There’s one real pesky thorn in my side. If you’re up to it, I need you to dig up some dirt on this guy. Something I can use to keep him at distance from us true manimals. I’m world famous and I **** a lot of dolphins, so you know I’m good for the money.

What the hell; I’m up for it. Who’s the guy? I’ll put a tail on him. If he doesn’t have one already, that is. Do you know where he lives or spends his free time? Or just wherever you saw him last.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!