Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Looks like business is picking up. I might be able to start paying Lola again.

The Gentleman Posted:

Good evening Phil. I can call you Phil right? I mean under the cirgreat timesstances I bumume you’re going to get to know me quite a bit so I should be able to get to know you a bit too.

Now then, the basics. As you can see, I am genuinely, certified, dead. Now I must say that when I was alive I wasn’t the best of men, though what can I say, I was a man who enjoyed life.

The problem you see was that I enjoyed life quite a bit too much. The good life, it was all I ever wanted. Abundant riches, a beautiful wife, I had it all. But it was with a price. Not all of the money I had earned was, well, not my money.

I was a gambler you see. Not just your average “off to the races darling” gambler, a fully fledged “I’ll get you your money, don’t kill my wife” kind of gambler.

That’s not to say that I didn’t have a lot of money, because I did, but the way that I came about my wealth was perhaps not the wisest of ways. It’s safe to say that I wasn’t liked when I was alive. I mean sure, people would smile, have a chat, shake a hand or two, but it was all but false, a lie. And they knew I knew, but life was easier just to create a false sense of happiness.

What has still left me puzzled to this day is who murdered me and why. One minute I was alive, next minute I’m waking up 6 feet under.

I’m sure you have many questions and I don’t wish to ramble on with information which you don’t deem necessary, so feel free to ask more specific questions which would help with your case.

Sure, you can call me Phil. I’ve been called worse before and probably will be again before the week is over. I keep a bottle here in my desk drawer for the really hard cases and you look like you’ve had it pretty rough. If you want a drink, I’ve got whiskey, but I can’t promise the glbum is clean.

First, I think I’d better hear about the people closest to you and anybody you think might have had a motive to knock you off. How did you get along with that beautiful wife? Was she happy? Did you have kids? Did she inherit your money or maybe stand to gain from a nice, fat life insurance policy? You probably don’t want to think about your wife like that, but I have to if I want to eliminate her as a suspect.

I’ll also need to know about your gambling and any other business bumociates. Did you owe money to anyone? Anyone owe money to you? Did any big games go down recently? Most importantly, who do you think would have wanted to kill you?

And last, do you know how you died? I won’t lie; you look like a mess. But I can’t tell straight off how they did it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!