Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

AnimeSpergLo-
rd

Avatar: 223347 2009-12-20 12:05:47 -0500

Level 1 Re-Re

ASK ME ABOUT CRUCIFIXION IN ANIME!

Toko Posted:

Good lord, this thread died last month!

Please, are the master of time limits on forum posts or something? There are so many good reasons to like animu – really, there should be far more information available on these forums. It’s hard to get people “in” to animu – I think they just need to know more about it!Log in to see images!

Everybody needs to watch at least a few animu before making any judgment! It’s too bad people seem to think they are “just cartoons” – any animu is far more detailed and intricate than the “just cartoons” pumped out by mainstream entertainment.

I recommend Neon Genesis Evangelion as a good starter series – a lot of the themes and plot elements are found throughout animu, so it makes for a good first exploration.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!