Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Malaise Posted:

**** you and anyone else who puts their money down to support idiotic special effects movies thereby encouraging the movie industry to consider the story and acting to be essentially trivial to movie making. You are the reason we will have Transformers 8.

You’re right. A film can only do ONE thing right, and that thing is storytelling. Every other aspect of film-making MUST be ignored if a film’s story is anything short of innovative.

Yes, as it would seem – in a remarkable instance of coincidence – every technically revolutionary film in cinematic history had an equally brilliant plot. For this reason, no film-maker ever saw fit to look at a film for reasons other than story, and so no film with an non-innovative story – or for that matter, no film with a poor story – ever made an impact on the medium. Every film-maker ever only payed attention to the movies with the most daringly new plots, because they were absolutely sure those films could do no wrong, and for this reason, films are really no different from talking books. Log in to see images!

EDIT: P.S. also, though painfully predictable and cliche ridden, the love and resistance stories of Avatar fall into the “tried-and-true” category.

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 12/20/2009 3:53AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!