Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

iDavid Posted:

Lol! I know you well enough though. Wow you’re still with us lame bumes on FwZ, tell me “Rapdawg” is this place so hard to stay away from?

Anyway, “Rapdawg” I dont want to know him, he’s gay, this thread is a gimmick, you’re a fuk-tard, bet you didnt know that. “the fuk-tard part”

Lol! “stfu?” I didnt say a word.

If kids like me bother you I suggest you get out of moms basement and get a job.

Actually I try to stop here every few days just to check up, but every once in a while someone is so very special it warrnets a post; as such..

How is this thread a gimmick? Do you know what that word means? English **** Do You Speak It?

Also its funny when your like omg your postin here!!! when people like you do every day. So dumb.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!