Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

bumtroNAUGHTy

[Good Omens]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

handofg0d Posted:

Hello, h0g here. This will probably be my LAST ****ING POST EVER since I think you are all uptight fabulous persons. Everyone who wants to jump on the bandwagon and say I’m in the wrong and/or gay, I invite you the chance to lick my male reproductive organ clean after I pity **** your herpe ridden mothers.

Anyone who works for Crotch Zombie, has worked from Crotch Zombie, or will ever work for Crotch Zombie, and that includes their unpayed bumclowns, I hope you fall male reproductive organ first into a pile of discarded hiv-positive heroin needles.

I’m not exaggerating when I say that I am probably the single greatest thing that ever happened to this dank ****hole corner of the internet. Infested with only the lowest factor retards from some of the worst meme-pushing blisters on the internets male reproductive organ, I can tell you I am glad I can’t log in anymore.

For some of you who didn’t get a chance to know me, here’s a short list of awesome things I did while I was here. ****ed your mom, Manphin & co., Breaking IDC, SPAM bots, faking my own perma ban and trolling the whole site, doing the same exact thing just 10 months later and still trolling (most) of you successfully, various hackery and such, great recipes, super huge male reproductive organ, and eating your sisters woman's genitals raw.

I spoke to my lawyer, he said while it’s a pretty cut and dry case, and that nothing I can say now will change copyright laws, he still warned me against too much communication with you legion of retards, so I’ll see you when I’m rolling in them canadian greenbacks.

Go right ahead and **** yourselves.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!