Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Crazy Hammer

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Damn you!! Amsterdam sounds EXCACTLY as cool as in my dreams!!! Too bad about the hotel – but maybe not a bad thing. I mean, you’re in Amsterdam, you shall not hang at the hotel rooms all the time.

“fooky fooky” didn’t work with hungarian girls?! Hmm.. Maybe if you try it again – using sign language aswell? Log in to see images! Oh well, that’s the upside of being rejected in Amsterdam, I guess, that there is a certain Red Light District. Were the clbumy ladies there as skilled as I’ve heard?

Oh and isn’t Amsterdam one big tourist attraction thing? And are you still in Amsterdam now? Or did you get back? If you’re staying for longer then a week, I’ve heard that some hotel named “Bulldog” is a decent one. It came to mind after you wrote about the coffeeshops!

Just.. just tell me that this other guy in the thread who badmouthed Amster was wrong, and that I am right – don’t ruin my dream! !=)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!