Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

FAIL Posted:

Sup gs, this contest is simple; I need pictures from the streets. Using google maps, find me the coolest/funniest/most interesting picture/situation you can. For those of you new to google maps, heres how it works:

1.) go here: http://maps.google.com/

2.) zoom in to any street on the map.

3.) click and drag the man in the upper left corner of the map to the street.

After you find something cool, post a screenshot and let me know the street you found it on. I MUST BE ABLE TO FIND IT MYSELF ON GOOGLE MAPS (this stops people from being able to photoshop, etc.)

The contest goes on until I give out the 135 BPs. I may award the BPs to more than one person in any increment up to 135 total BPs. If you have any questions, let me know. Bonus points for people getting arrested or injured in the picture. Also, I know there are websites that show some cool things. I have probably been to said websites and seen most of the things on them. That being said, I don’t care if you use anything like that to find pictures as long as they are awesome and I haven’t seen them before.

Good luck, there are millions of places to look!

Toxx or some ****

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!