Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Feiticeira

Avatar: 218163 2009-12-15 10:52:49 -0500

[Elite]

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Well after almost a week in Amsterdam..

Day 1

We arrive around 2:00 AM and we took a train to Amsterdam Central it wasn’t so far from the airport like 15 min. or so..

It was a ****ing rainy day and all that i wanted was find the hotel to take a shower and get ready to party in Red Light District.. After some minutes walking we found the “hotel”Log in to see images! lol ****ing ****ty hotel where we’ll have to sleep the next 6 days it was so ****ing diferent that the pictures on internet.. FAIL but no way!! nothing would **** our holidays there..

Around 3:00 AM we were all ready to smoke all the Weed in Amsterdam YAY!!

Mission:Log in to see images!Get so ****ing high!

We walked to Red Light District and after been arrased like 1231231 times for some fine upstanding member of societys to buy their coke we came into Bulldog coffeeshop, our intention was smoke some weed and drink some beers but finnally we only could smoke weed; alcohol and tobacco is not allowed in coffeshops Log in to see images!

Finnally around 4:00 AM we all decided to came back to bar’s hotel and continue the party there.. thats was the best idea lol cuz the bar was full of people from everywhere! drunk high..

There where some Hungarian gurls and around them some bunch of guys from i dunno where and i didn’t give a ****..lol after some beers Our mission changed..

Mission:Log in to see images!Convince the Hungarians gurls to have sexual relations!!

We all started to party togheter it was fun since i bet no one could understand one each others trying to talk so drunk and high in “engrish”..My friends don’t know to talk engrish very good lol (me neither i knowLog in to see images! “Bye bumholes” LOL so we had to visit some company ladies after fail our last mission..

We all took different ways and came back to Red Light street.. so drunk so high.. so ****ed because we couldn’t convince that Hungarians gurls to Log in to see images! but like i said .. nothing would **** my holidays in Amsterdam!!

45 min. later… and after Log in to see images! we all came back to sleep in the hotel..

End of the first day in Amsterdam.. maybe if im in the mood i’ll post about the rest of the days..

P.D : Log in to see images! Congrats if you could read all that !!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!