Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Crazy Hammer

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Feiticeira Posted:

-Tomorrow i’ll go to Amsterdam on vacation to get high smoking hash and maybe do dirty pretty things with some company ladies…

What more things can i do there? Log in to see images!

Why would you want to do more then that?

I’ve never been to Amsterdam myself – I tried to drive there once, but got stuck in Christiania in Copenhagen.. But anyway, I’ve heard from people who have been there some times, that it’s smart to stay away from the tourist/mainstreem coffeeshops, and rather visit those that do most of their business with the locals. Ask someone who lives there for advice.

Don’t get me wrong – you will probably get REALLY GOOD weed at the tourist-places compared to any standard outside Holland, and probably a bit cheaper aswell, but the people who live there and have shopped there for years probably knows which coffeeshops that got the best of the best.

And if you decide to rent a pro at Red Light District, rent her for a specific time, not just for one ****. Those clbumy ladies rent out their body and TIME for a living, so I am sure that they know every trick/scientific method/pressure points/physiological way there is to make a male reproductive organ puke the second they want it to. A friend of mine rented one for one ****, he told me, and after less then a minute, she did something to his male reproductive organ with her fingers that made him come instantly. She knew what she was doing. After that, he always rented for a specific time.

Oh and no matter how smart it might sound when you are there – don’t hire a crackhead/junkie as a guide. He will stick on you like glue, and always be needing another hit.

And also! If you buy mushrooms – read the warning AT THE BOTTOM OR THE OTHER SIDE of the box you get them in BEFORE you eat them, and you won’t end up drinking for hours before eating a box of shrooms, and then figure out that “The box contains 4 doses of shrooms. DO NOT COMBINE WITH ALCOHOLE!”

But anyway – this is all things I’ve been told by different friends, so take it for what it is. Ramblings from some avatar on a forum on internet!

And have fun in Amsterdam! (duh!)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!