Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

bumtroNAUGHTy

[Good Omens]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

handofg0d Posted:

drussthebritishbastard Posted:

Good evening. I will be your bull**** analysis guide for this open letter.

this is already gay.

If you bothered to read the terms of your contract, you would have found that it was specifically requested that you refrained from exposing said content.

I didn’t.

LOL at the legal card, honestly mate – your case will not win. It is null and void on the count of you ignoring your employers request.

Hay look your a ****tier lawyer than Merc. Read up on Intellectual Property you dumb ****.

So common sense and not leaking huge spoilers are invisible boundaries now? What? To my knowledge, The Forumwarz forum are one of the most lenient as far as rules go. Are you seriously trying to imply that stuff like “don’t post shocks” or “no loli” are hard rules to follow?

No, all of the other rules, that pop up, and are enforced without prior notice. But you go ahead and spin this to make me look like a retard, you clearly need all the help you can get.

Oh yeah, just because you made some content for a web game, it doesn’t make you more valuable or important to the community or any of that bullcrap. It means you’re doing what everyone else is doing and your contributions were slightly less ****ty.

You have no idea how much I did, nor why I was selected. As far as I know, JB was the only one to see my application to the apprentice, and I bumure you my credits went far beyond FB, which I rarely even bother with.

Don’t attempt to bumume the answer to your (imaginary) poll straight away – it gives people gas.

So put up a poll, obviously I can’t.

ENLARGING YOUR TEXT by using capital letters MAKES YOUR POST HARDER TO READ. ESPECIALLY when it is CONSTANTLY ALTERNATING between the two cases. MORON

Sowwy.

The reason you were employed by Crotch Zombie was because your Forumbuildr submissions were better than the bull**** most contributors churn out on a weekly basis. It was explained that your submissions conformed to the style of humor preferred by CZ. Given the fact that the people that were chosen to submit content were of a small minority, but were still selected from a huge fanbase, don’t you think for just a second there were so many more people just like you who could have had the chance to contribute but didn’t? The reason they chose you and not them was because you were slightly better, but now thanks to you betraying the trust of CZ they’ll have that chance. Nice going, champ!

Also, what made you think that spoiling the game would be a good idea to boost sales? Regardless of whether it is a major spoiler or not, spoilers HURT sales. It also hurts the relationships between the developers and the customers – It’s like we’re the Harry Potter fans at a live book signing where you’re the guy driving by in a car yelling “SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE”, you’re just ****ing us both off.

Uh huh. I take it you didn’t see the image then. Let me fill you in. It was 3 lines of a stalk convo. From a side quest that has no impact on the plot. You’re so far off with your comparison it hurts. Speaking of hurt, spoilers hurt sales? Is that why movies do not have trailers? Because if there were a trialer for a movie that showed tiny snippets of dialog and scene, it would spoil everything for everyone ever and nobody would go see it? Your logic is ****ing ace.

Not a very formal way to end a letter IMO.

TL;DR – You are not valuable, you’re as expendable and as easy to replace as one of those red-shirts on Star Trek. The idea of turning this into a court case is ridiculous and there are no problems with the rules you found SO HARD to follow. We’ll miss you, but not for long. Die in a fire.

p.s. I love you h0g

Choke on my ****ing male reproductive organ.

Oh and before I go, here’s some awesome chatlog from your bumbuddy:

IDC Posted:

-XI-: oh ****

-XI-: Druss just ****ing blew that hogfabulous person out the water

Chawin: someone call the fire brigadfe

Artifactor: hi all

Somebody: hello

Artifactor: whats up

-XI-: Druss just happened

-XI-: he raped hogfabulous person

-XI-: http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/744944

Artifactor: nice

Adorable. Like I said, all the help you can get.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!