Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

bumtroNAUGHTy

[Good Omens]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Dear Crotch Zombie,

As you know, I was recently banned for posting a singular image of a small portion of a sTalk conversation that I wrote. As stated in tandem with my posting of said image, I hereby revoke permission for you to publish ANY of my work, written, or otherwise, for Forumwarz Episode 3.

As the author of said work, I hold the exclusive copyright to this work. If any of my work is published on your site, in part or in whole, I will pursue legal action against your company. I would hate for it to come to this but you’re forcing my hand.

I know I may have stepped over one of your seemingly infinite list of invisible boundaries that crop up as they you like, but I think you should rethink your bull**** strategy for rule creation enforcement. I mean really, when you get down to it I am just as important to your game and community as you are. IF NOT MORESO. Let’s take a poll, how many people like me, vs. how many people like you. In fact, let’s jump right to the results. I win by a landslide, even when you combine all of your scores.

**** all of you. I thought I could make a difference on your ****ty game by making it something people might actually enjoy. But when I try to share some of that, to show people HOW GREAT WE (NOT YOU fabulous personS) MADE IT, which would BOOST SALES AND PREORDERS BECAUSE OF AN INSTILLED CONFIDENCE IN YOUR CUSTOMERS, I get permanently BANNED? **** that.

Again, in short, use any of my work, and I’ll see you in court.

Also, you can all choke on my ****ing male reproductive organ.

Love,

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!