Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

This is a ridiculous ban. No, it did not offer BPs, but the rules clearly imply that BPs are not in fact needed unless the user expects to get the Big Give peen.

It is too bad that some people don’t see the value of the prize, but clearly others did. The following people thought the prize that was being offered held enough value to take the time to enter the contest before it was moved.

Fortunato
TUBSWEETIE
Skyman747
Adapt
Aldo Anything
GOLDENSSAUSAGE
Johnny Mac
duca
Inconnu
Phanto
Joseph of Suburbia
Sooper_Duper-_Fayle
Dunatis
Mitch Hedberg
DraginzSpam
Afterthotz
Faltzar
Toko
Valka
Bandaney

I would have entered as well. Hell, I slammed my alts through another contest with a non-BP prize recently as I thought it was the single best prize I’d ever seen offered on the site.

Is there a legitimate reason that things have gone back to a ban first, make up rules later?

Honestly, I haven’t been a fan of any of the instances where that has happened and I know I’ve been vocal about it both publicly and in the rules forum. I do understand that there have been times when it has been a “site safety” issue (the MST mails costing money and instances of things possibly considered CP.) So what “site safety” emergency was this contest creating?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!