Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Techno_Viking

Avatar: 171243 2010-01-29 08:14:52 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 59 Troll

PRETTY MUCH MERC 2.O

I want moar Peen length and you want moar Brownie Points Log in to see images!. I know this is a very hard job and many others before me failed at this, but it’s totally srs bsns!

The winner of this contest will receive 150 BP or 10 players will get 15 BP (depending on the poll results). I’ll chose the winner(s) by using random.org and their post number. The contest will end by the time the Techno_Viking has topped those both Leaderboards. In case i wont top these Leaderboards by this, the contest ends on 1th of July 2010.

You have to post here to participate. Post as many times as you want. Your posting may contain trolling stuff as well (anyway my    Flamebatescore gets increased by 1). Log in to see images!

You need to send a Friend Request to me as well to take part in this contest.

Alts are allowed, every entry might win this, so log in with every alt to increase your chance to win!

Okay, now its your turn! post post post Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!