Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Alright, it’s time for some prizes and it seems that BLAVocals will be getting a lot of them (Even if I didn’t vote for a single one of his Log in to see images!)

My Top Pic (75 Log in to see images!

My Second Place Pic (45 Log in to see images!

My Third Place Pic (15 Log in to see images!

The Judges Top Voted Pic (45 Log in to see images! was chosen with the highest position on the ranked charts.

The Judges Personal Top 5 Voted Pics (15 Log in to see images! and LeCoq (Image Deleted) :S I’ve noticed a gender based pattern here, and that I voted for neither of these people which makes me wonder a little bit…

bumorted Unannounced Prizes!!!

2 Log in to see images! LeCoq – Most unnecessarily intense look award

2 Log in to see images! DerKaiserReich – Best and most steadfast dedication to roleplay award

2 Log in to see images! male reproductive organ Tardfart – Girlfriend reading over my shoulder seal of approval award

2 Log in to see images! wtfmcnuggets – Balls to admit arousal from shock (relative viewpoints of course) imagery award

2 Log in to see images! Johnny Mac – Most “wtf am I looking at” award

2 Log in to see images! scully – Most amusing joke entry award

2 Log in to see images! award for clbumy shape made out of a bum

2 Log in to see images! Gann – Award for finding a pic with blood in it that wasn’t unsexy, fake or not

2 Log in to see images! Yllarius – Best pic that was already in my collection award

-5 Log in to see images!. I expect compensation shortly.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!