Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Code:

♥ – basic feels
♥♥ – oral sex
♥♥♥ – penetrative sexual intercourse
♣ – freaky ****

• Aldo_Anything ♣ – certainly lives up to his name
  • The Baroness ♥♥♥ – couldn’t get her off until she busted out “The Jackhammer”
  • Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 ♥♥ – boring; idea of foreplay is telling me how awesome Forumwarz is
  • elenaratelimit ♥ – literally frigid; couldn’t crack it open with a shucking knife
  • FAIL ♥ — he sure did Log in to see images!

• Fie ♥♥♥ — cried a lot
  • Fortunato ♣ – can’t believe he stuck his whole forehead up there!
  • Fran ♥♥ – nationality is definitely the only thing “Brazilian” about this chick
  • Fingerz ♣ – man am I regretting that one
  • MC Banhammer ♥♥♥ – turns out “Kid Banhammer” is what he nicknames his male reproductive organ
  • quangntenemy ♥♥♥ – makes a convincing ladyboy; awkward moment while trying to call out his name
  • Ricket ♥♥ – virgin; said he’s saving self for Evil Trout
  • Shii ♥♥♥ – surprisingly gentle until I got jizz on his fursuit; could’ve done without the post-coital bible lecture
  • scully ♣ – strictly into rough stuff; was NOT expecting that monster-sized male reproductive organ
  • was ♥ – only managed to grab one man-boob; triple dose of roofies still couldn’t knock the ****er out

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!