Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Dysnomia

Level 69 Emo Kid

ovaarian hormoones

My klan “Forumwarz Unofficial Cool Kids” (abbreviated to ****) is now officially OPEN!!!

These are the perks with being a Forumwarz Cool Kid:

Log in to see images! Your threads will instantly get like a million posts (well not like a million but still more than an UNCOOL kid)

Log in to see images! You get to decide what’s good for Forumwarz and what is not

Log in to see images! All threads you make are good thread regardless of how ****ty they are

Log in to see images! You get to be in the committee where we discuss and conspire against certain posters

Log in to see images! When you are banned an official veteran will appeal your ban

Log in to see images! Other stuff I don’t know I’m trying to rip off GGM as much as I can here so I am a cool kid

Join my klan now cool kids of forumwarz and you can unofficially be a cool kid like me!

-=Dysnomia=-

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!