Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

dobnits Posted:

In all my time doing kyoubai and as a mod. Ive actually never seen a flag as abuse or clsoe for abuse option

(And yes Ive looked)

this means one of two things.

A.) its automatic, based of specs or some mumbo-jumbo such as that.

B.) Its up to an admin or (possibly, but unlikely) a higher mod (Which would be TUBS if this is even the case)

Bring it up to one of them, if this still goes unresponded.

I know the abuse system is automatic and not controlled by any mods. I don’t know why you, as a mod, didn’t know this.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Mods have no control over it, it’s all automated. When there were complaints about some items which SHOULD be valuable, which were confiscated for abuse, I bumped them to ET and he made the call. Expect yours to be treated the same way, but if it’s cheap junk, expect to lose it.

Which is the point of this thread. I expect to lose it and the flezz if I don’t get a go-ahead from a mod first. Someone who can actually get a hold of ET and say “This auction is going to be flagged for abuse, but it’s on the level, so please let it go through/do whatever you need to do to make it legit.”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!