Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

rosieface

Level 9 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Blu3Schnauzer Posted:

I learned today the German pickle ornament tradition does not actually come from Germany. It’s a purely American thing, apparently.

I should start working on my Mt. Olive conspiracy theory…

There’s a lot of stuff like that. Spaghetti and meatballs isn’t really done in Italy, even though Americans consider it to be “Italian food.” And most dishes that people in the US would recognize as Chinese food would be very strange to a person from China—these dishes were invented by Chinese immigrants around the turn of the nineteenth century, who no longer had access to ingredients or cooking tools that they were used to at home and ended up creating a new cuisine.

Things change, people adapt and adopt. I still say if I see a dude with a kilt and a bagpipe, he’s probably a Scot.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!