Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Evil Trout Posted:

This is what scares me the most though. That we could make a mistake and ruin the fun of the game for everyone.

I don’t see that happening. The way I look at it is using a pink floyd as a comparison. Does everyone have it? Nope. Does everyone have it that plays the end game? Nope. Well, the difference between having a floyd and not is 23 offense and 23 defense. That is a really big gap. That gap only matters on the highest level forums. It’s pretty safe to say it’s going to be hard to break the game unless you purposely try to skew stats so that it is really way out of line.

I absolutely do not want our game to become one of those Zynga pieces of **** where people just buy their way to the top. So while we do want BP earnable in game, we have to be SUPER careful about how we do it.

Silly. You already offer that option with the cheats! I have a one day level capped character to prove it. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!