Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

AAHZ Posted:

you changed the VALUE of BP, then fluxed the MARKETS down to match. While this seems like a good selling point to drive down prices, you have effectively cheapened 1 BP to one/fifteenth of its original value. This could even be considered inflation.

For now it looks good, but when people get used to the mbumive BP transfers taking place for minimal gains, even if the EFFORT to obtain those BP was minimal compared to before, any way you swing it you have made your economy look like a 3rd world African country compared to a modern nation where a “buck is a buck.”

I hope you see my point, Trout, and i think this is huge mistake in the long run

You’ve basically pointed out what we did without saying why it’s bad.

A single BP is no longer worth more than a dollar (US) on average. There are very few currencies in the world that are so expensive, and the fact that BPs are indivisible made it pretty unmanageable. So while it’s true that BP have been devalued, they’re worth far more than Japanese Yen or Italian Lire, for example. Those are hardly third-world countries!

The 15x multiplier was to allow Episode 2 to cost an even 100 BP. For those of us with ten fingers, that’s a nice, attractive number.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!