Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

Inconnu Posted:

You know, I’ve been thinking of this “ET, fix the damn bracket sorting mechanism” paradigm lately, and it seems almost impossible task now. You can’t possibly sort people by number of medals (which is necessary due “no-tie bracket” idea) AND by player’s account.

Look at current Dom rankings and bracket numbers. Top-5 brackets have ~100 alts capacity (bumuming 20 is max). 130 alts have over 5 medals. Let’s bumume 1/3 of them are inactive this week (which is about right). This leaves us with 100 alts in 100 spots – not a huge number of options, right? Now, if my alts currently have 7-6-5-6-7-6 medals, and only 5 brackets available, each active alt must be sorted into separate bracket. If you multiply this by the number of players with 5+ alts, you’d see this is virtually impossible to satisfy each one.

You can only play domination with 5 alts, though. One of those is sitting out and isn’t factored in.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!